Today’s meetings provider must be able to get everything right the first time. At the Holiday Inn Farnborough, we’ll support your meeting from planning, right through to your meeting day.
Just a few minutes from the M3, Holiday Inn Farnborough’s Conference Centre offers 12 flexible meeting rooms and facilities, the right food choices, the latest technology and a guaranteed ‘can do’ service promise.
Coupled with our great location, a familiar name and 142 spacious and contemporary guestrooms, which all offer high definition flat screen TVs and high-speed internet access, the Holiday Inn Farnborough is the perfect choice for your next event.
Holiday Inn Farnborough has a superior meeting, conference and training standard, designed to help you get the most from your meetings:
– Bookings Made Easy – Our flexible and experienced team are here to help, online or on the phone, with the best choice of locations across the UK.
– Service Guarantee – We’re committed to making your meeting a success and getting things right first time. If, for any reason, you are less than satisfied, we will refund you.*
– The Personal Touch – We’ll take care of everything. From your initial contact and throughout your event, we’ll be there to give you a helping hand.
– Meet Responsibly – Holiday Inn is a responsible company, working smarter for a greener tomorrow. In addition, our hotels offer a range of facilities with access for all guests.
– IHG Business Rewards – Our meetings reward programme is our way of saying thank you for your business.
* Terms and conditions: Refunds only apply to pre-booked requests. The hotel must have been given every opportunity to put the matter right at the time. The relative retail value of any individual package item only will be taken into consideration for refund if meeting sold as a package.
We cater for a huge range of corporate and leisure events, from team building to theme nights, champagne receptions to product launches, training and workshops, to private dining, Christmas and birthday parties.
If your company has something to celebrate, we’re the people to make it happen. Whether it’s an awards ceremony, a new business celebration or a themed night get-together, we will look after you with all our customary care and attention to detail.
As well as providing formal conference settings, we also offer exciting activities that are ideal for team building. They include golf, paintballing, hiking, assault-course training, water sports, pampering spa visits, bar or nightclub events and a host of other activities, depending on your location.
The Perfect Wedding
We take all the stress out of your big day by organising every detail of your perfect wedding.
Celebrate Christmas with Us
Planning for the party season? From cocktails and cuisine to music and dancing, let us take care of every last detail for Christmas.
Corporate team building
In addition to providing formal conference settings at this hotel, and more relaxed corporate hospitality options, we are also able to offer other exciting activities that are ideal for team building activities. These could include golf, paint-balling, hiking, assault-course training, water sports, pampering spa visits, bar or nightclub events plus many other team building options. This is entirely dependent on what’s available at the time of booking, so please contact us as soon as possible so we can help.
Pharmaceutical and training
We have used our extensive experience and expertise to create Training Works, a unique package tailored to meet the specific needs of the training market. This flexible, value-added package recognises the needs of the trainer and delegates, giving you all the support and service you need to run your training sessions successfully, your way.
The Complete Package
One of the things that makes us different is our fully inclusive package. This means we take care of every little thing, from the finer details at first contact, to a successful event on the day itself, and it’s all included in the price.
Following your Policies
We recognise that sometimes you have training policies designed to enhance your delegate’s learning experience. These may range from disabling in-room phones and movie feeds, to observing curfews or alcohol restrictions. We are happy to support these requests to ensure that your delegates get the most out of their training course.
Make a Day of it
If you are with us for a day, the standard Day Delegate rate includes:
– Hire of your main training suite to make your event a success
– Tea, coffee or mineral water refreshments on arrival to start the day
– Fresh fruit available in the room during the morning for a healthy snack
– Further refreshments and snacks throughout the day for a well-earned break
– Carefully selected lunch menu choices designed to revitalise your delegates and provide extra energy for the rest of the day
– Confectionery kick in your training room for a sweet tooth
– In some locations, a pre-booked post lunch health club energiser can overcome the post lunch slowdown*
In the Room
– Your main training room will generally have natural daylight, blackout facilities and air conditioning – the perfect set-up to help your delegates feel relaxed, comfortable and be at their most creative◊
– Extended set-up/clear down time so no training time is wasted – the room is always prepared 2 hrs before start time
– Minimum of two complimentary flipcharts and endless supply of flipchart paper so your delegates can have as many great ideas as they want
– Stationery pack with guaranteed supply of post-it notes, pens and pencils
– LCD projector and screen for high impact, high visibility presentations
– Technology support if required
– Complimentary storage facility for training materials
– Recycling receptacle for paper
At the Venue
– Daily operations briefing to ensure that everything runs like clockwork
– One complimentary syndicate/breakout room, if required, because we understand that sometimes you need an additional room for group work
– Creative and inspiring themed breaks to keep delegates in the ‘right frame of mind’
– Flexible lunch formats designed to suit your agenda
Our residential training package includes everything available in the day rate above, together with a comfortable bedroom, a hearty breakfast and a three course restaurant dinner to make your delegate’s experience positive and rewarding. Menus can be tailored to suit your individual requirements and will vary throughout your visit.
Our Healthcare specialists are dedicated to making it easy for you to do business. We take the time to understand your needs and use our many years’ experience of working with leading healthcare organisations to deliver everything you need for a successful meeting.
Our team is familiar with the healthcare industry’s compliance issues and will help you meet all your obligations from the planning stage to the event itself.
- We understand how the codex affects your choice of destination, hotel selection and event requirements.
- Our Healthcare specialists will ensure that proposals are compliant with local basic codex requirements.
- Our service is underpinned by our knowledge of the product lifecycle and the various operational needs associated with these meetings.
We recognise the importance of confidentiality and will work with you to make sure that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally.
- We will make it a top priority to ensure that your event is protected from a conflict of interest.
- We understand the security considerations around signage, the event and the brand, from the time of booking onwards.
- Your event organiser will ensure that all confidential material is disposed of properly during your event.
Terms & Conditions: Participating hotels only. Published prices are a guideline only to midweek training rates and are subject to market fluctuation and hotel availability. Rates may vary and weekends may be more competitive. Contact us for precise quotes, by date, and for multi-venue proposals. Minimum of 8 delegates plus trainer required to qualify for the package. Room service tray charges will be waived for the trainer only before departure. Early check-in and late departure for the trainer must be pre-booked. *Health Club energiser must be pre-booked and will not be available at all times or in all clubs, check for availability. Δ Bedroom upgrade for trainer is subject to availability at the time of booking. Internet access may be wired or wireless for one trainer only for the duration of stay. † One pre-booked car parking space reserved for the trainer where facility is available at chosen hotel(s). ◊ Every effort will be made to ensure that the main training room has daylight, blackout facility and air conditioning. You will be advised at the time of booking if this is not possible. Hotels operate a fair policy with stationery allowance, excessive consumption in relation to each booking may be chargeable. Prices are subject to VAT.