February half-term getaway
Save up to 20% when you stay with us this February half-term!
Things to do in and around Farnborough
Looking for something to entertain the kids this half-term or are you treating that special someone to a getaway?
Fun and adventure are right around the corner in Farnborough with so much to see and do!
Here are five places we think you should visit:
- LEGOLAND® Windsor resort is a great day out for all the family. Enjoy over 55 interactive rides, building workshops, driving schools, live shows and attractions.
- Why not come and visit Birdworld? With over 2,000 birds and other animals, you can spend the day meeting a variety of animals from fluffy guinea pigs and rabbits to unusual marine species in the aquarium.
- Have an exhilarating experience at Thorpe Park, the ultimate destination for thrill-seekers! With over 30 rides, attractions and live events there is something to suit everyone. Find attractions like Angry Birds 4D Experience and The Walking Dead: The Ride and a range of other rides.
- Why not visit Farnborough Air Sciences Trust Museum?
- Head to the Rural Life Centre which is an open-air museum and visitor attraction.
Ready to book?
Let’s plan your getaway before our offer ends! Contact us to find out more and book below.
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and blackout dates will apply. Fully pre-paid at the time of booking, non-refundable and non-changeable.