Book a Dog-Friendly Staycation in Farnborough
It wouldn’t be a family break without your faithful four-legged friend! When you book our dog-friendly staycation package at Holiday Inn Farnborough, your pup will be welcomed with a dog bed, blanket, water bowl and dog dinner menu!
After taking a relaxing walk and returning back to the hotel, our team will look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant for a relaxing 3-course dinner
In the morning, feast upon a freshly cooked breakfast and ease yourself into the day with a late checkout to keep the relaxation going for a little longer.
What is included in the Dog-Friendly Package?
- Based on two people and a dog
- Dog welcome pack
- 3-course dinner
- Late check-out (2pm)
Dog-friendly places in Farnborough
Farnborough has some great dog-friendly pubs and restaurants to stop by while you are out exploring Hampshire.
- The Prince of Wales in Farnborough has a cosy atmosphere, exactly what you need to warm up after a long winter walk!
- For a taste of village life in Frimley Green, take a break at The Rose & Thistle, where you can drink and dine in a warm, homely atmosphere
- For a traditional pub-feel, stop off at the White Hart, a 16th-century public house with its original oak beams and a lovely beer garden
- Let your furry companion meet the resident pup at The Snow Goose Pub, Russel the retriever. Russel enjoys the company of other four-legged friends too
Book online by finding our hotel on the IHG website or app, then select the night you would like to stay for two people, select your room, and select our Dog-Friendly rate. Alternatively, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions: package is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. This hotel package can be booked for stays after 17th May 2021. We understand that plans can change, so you can cancel your reservation at any time up until 24 hours before your stay.