The following policies are in place, as standard, at the Holiday Inn Farnborough.
- Should you wish to pay in cash for the duration of your stay with us, you will be required to provide valid identification as part of our fraud prevention policies.
- A valid credit/debit card is required to be presented on arrival if paying by card. An authorisation will be taken by our front office team for the duration of your stay including incidentals.
- Pets are not allowed in any areas of the hotel except for Guide Dogs.
- Children under 18 stay free when sharing a family room.
- Children under 13 eat free from our special menu, when accompanied by at least one full paying adult.
- Meal offers apply only to the hotel in which the family is staying and during normal hours of food provision. Not available for room service or with room rates negotiated for groups of 10 or more rooms, travel industry rates or employee rates.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, we do not have any lifts installed in the hotel and all bedrooms require travelling down stairs.
- We do have a wheelchair lift to the lower ground floor which is operated by staff.
- Our Spirit Health Club is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the hotel.
- E-cigarettes and vaping are also prohibited throughout the hotel.