Searching for a dog-friendly break?
If you are looking at dog-friendly accommodation for your next getaway, then look no further than Holiday Inn Farnborough. It can be hard to find a hotel that allows dogs anywhere other than outdoors, but we will welcome your furry friend with open arms.
Farnborough and Hampshire are full of amazing places to walk and run with your dog, and what better way to rest and recover than at our newly refurbished hotel, where you can eat, drink, relax and sleep with your favourite companions right by your side.
Stay at our dog-friendly hotel
- When you check-in, simply let us know you have your dog with you
- We charge an extra £15 per stay, just to cover extra cleaning costs
- Your dog can go to our hotel lounge, garden area and your hotel room
- You can have up to two small or medium dogs per hotel room
Book a dog-friendly bed and breakfast
Enjoy our dinner, bed and breakfast package at Holiday Inn Farnborough with the company of your furry friend*. Available to book until 30th November 2020 for stays before 31st March 2021. Why not book our hotel for a dog-friendly Christmas break?
- Find us on the IHG website or app
- Select your preferred room type
- Select the dinner, bed and breakfast rate
- Book your stay and we will see you soon!
*Please note your dinner and breakfast will be served in our lounge if your dog is with you!
Dog-friendly places in Farnborough
Farnborough has some great dog-friendly pubs and restaurants to stop by while you are out exploring Hampshire.
- The Prince of Wales in Farnborough has a cosy atmosphere, exactly what you need to warm up after a long winter walk!
- For a taste of village life in Frimley Green, take a break at The Rose & Thistle, where you can drink and dine in a warm, homely atmosphere
- For a traditional pub-feel, stop off at the White Hart, a 16th-century public house with its original oak beams and a lovely beer garden
- Let your furry companion meet the resident pup at The Snow Goose Pub, Russel the retriever. Russel enjoys the company of other four-legged friends too